The way the aftermarket industry has evolved over the years, trends have led to lots of owners being sponsored by lots of companies; and in today’s context, the word sponsorship has become synonymous with free parts. We’re going to be blunt here, and let you know we almost never – ever – offer anyone our products for free. Sure, for the right car and driver we’re willing to offer substantial discounts, but only if we believe the marketing relationship makes sense.
At Monsterservice, we feel that a sponsorship deal is a two-way street, and that both parties need to be committed to the relationship. For us, this means working only with people we know truly believe in our brand and want our products. We feel that our Sponsorship Program as an effective marketing tool, and great way to cultivate relationships with those who support us, so we encourage you to apply and appreciate your support!
Sponsorship proposals must include the following:
- Your first and last name
- Your current address (street, city, and country )
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Car make, model, year, and trim (if applicable)
- Current photos (Please keep photo files under 500 kilobytes each!)
- Current modifications
- Future modifications
- If any, obligations with other companies or sponsors
- Please list forums (with user names), clubs, and current activities.
- Product(s) of interest (What can we do for you?)
- Plans for exposure (What can you do for us?)
- If any, social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Please include your user name(s).
*By submitting your sponsorship application, you agree to following terms:*
- I will display a “Monsterservice” banner or decal somewhere on my vehicle.
- I will send Monsterservice high-resolution photos of my body kit installed on the car from at least one professional photoshoot.
- I will attend at least three car shows or events, where I will represent Monsterservice to the best of my ability.
- I will NEVER disclose sponsorship information, pricing, or general details to others.
- I will NOT sell the kit for at least one year after receiving them.
- I understand I will be a brand ambassador for Monsterservice, and will represent them in a positive manner both off and online.
If you feel you’ve got a vehicle or marketing strategy we’d be interested in, please feel free to send firstname.lastname@example.org
a detailed email that outlines your idea(s) and we’ll get back to you with our thoughts.
Thank you for your interest in Monsterservice company, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Disclaimer: The Sponsorship Program is available for a limited time only. Monsterservice company reserves the right to reject sponsorship proposals. All information will be kept confidential.